Members of the Rocky Mountain Property Claims Association come from a variety of professional interests, but all are involved in the insurance claims business. Our members include Adjusters, Contractors, Attorneys, Restoration, Architects, Forensic Engineers, etc.
NOTICE of INCREASE Starting January 1, 2022, dues for a company member will increase from $200 to $300.
Sign up in the Fall of 2021 at the $200 rate and save a bit before the New Year! All membership dues received in the fall of 2021 will be active through December 31, 2022.
Membership is from January 1 thru December 31. You must have an active company membership to sponsor annual RMPCA events.
- ADJUSTER ONLY Individual Membership is $50
- Company Memberships are $200
- Professional interaction/networking
- Education at monthly luncheons
- Timely discussions of current events within our industry
- Continuing Education credits for adjusters at most luncheons
- Discounted costs at monthly luncheons
- College Scholarships for children and grandchildren of members
- Vendor listing and web link on website
- Ability to sponsor RMPCA events, including annual golf outing
To become a member, fill out the form below!
To purchase multiple individual memberships, separate each member name and email with a comma. If you plan on buying four or more memberships, we recommend purchasing the “Company Membership.”
*Individual Memberships are not transferable
Already signed up but need to pay? Click here!