“Making Lemonade From Lemons” This presentation will provide insurance adjusters with the knowledge and the information they need to be successful in closing subrogation claims. CE is provided. Presentation by Jennifer Poynter, of Poynter Law, llc. and Robby Longseth of Golden Forensics.
SAVE the DATE! December 5th for the Annual Holiday Casino Party!
Join us on the 1st Thursday in December (12/5/19) at 2 Penguins from 6-10pm.
Show Your Support! Sponsor the gambling tables or be an event sponsor. Thank you to ALM Abatement and ServiceMaster DSI for your continued support as Bar Sponsors! All proceeds and toys donated to at-risk youth in metro Denver. Celebrate with Us at CASINO NIGHT!
Membership is based on the calendar year. Memberships paid in the fall of 2019 will be valid until Dec. 31, 2020. Click Here to Renew or Sign Up!
2020 Lunch Meeting Schedule
Lunch meetings held at 2 Penguins in Centennial from 11:30-1:00.
- 2nd Thursday of January – XACTIMATE Training, Rob Derrerra, RMC, CE Approved
- 2nd Thursday of February – Ethics Training, Mark Moore, AP Restoration, CE Approved
- 2nd Thursday of March – Marijuana and Property Claims Panel Discussion
- 2nd Thursday of April – 15th ANNUAL BOWLING TOURNAMENT
- 2nd Thursday of May – ALE Insurance, Kat Kennedy Assured Relocation
- JUNE 2020 – GOLF Tournament, Date TBD
Our Annual RMPCA Golf Tournament, Raccoon Creek was on Friday, June 21st and despite the crazy weather, we had a great day thanks to everyone coming out to support! Check out the tournament results here
TOGETHER WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN! We Appreciate our Sponsors, Members and Guests who make a difference at our annual events!
The RMPCA is able to donate and support local 501c3 organizations because of our amazing members who sponsor and attend the Annual Bowling Tournament in April and Holiday Casino Party.