REGISTER HERE Our 13th Annual Charity Tournament will be at Bowlero in Lone Tree on the 2nd Thursday in April! Spare some time in the afternoon of 4/12/18 and help the kids at Judi’s House in Denver!
- Registration begins at Noon
- Tournament begins at 1 PM
- SPONSORSHIPS Available! Sign up as a Lane Sponsor with your registration
- Adjusters can bowl for free!
- SNACK DRIVE!!! We are asking for your help bringing SNACKS and BEVERAGES to give to the kids at Judi’s House. Please help by picking up some snacks and beverages to bring with you to registration.
Here are some items requested:
Snacks (Non Perishable)
- Fruit roll-ups
- Assorted fruit flavored snacks
- Individual packs of Cheese-Its/Ritz Bits/graham crackers
- Large boxes of Goldfish crackers
- Cheese and cracker/peanut butter and cracker packs
- Cereal bars
- Granola bars
- Fun size candy (Skittles, plain M&M’s, and Laffy Taffy only please)
- Boxed juices
- Boxed milk/chocolate milk
- Crystal Light and sugar free drink mixes
Still a few days left on these! 2017 Tournament Bragging Rights:
Best Score Male Bowler, Russ Staab with a 189.
Best Score Woman Bowler, Haley Bliss of FRSTeam bowled a 153.
Best Team Score is Kinetic Restoration with an average of 133
HERE’S TO OUR 2018 BOWLING SPONSORS!