The next RMPCA lunch meeting is scheduled for January 2017.
The RMPCA education lunch meetings are on the 2nd Thursday of the month at Two Penguins Tap and Grill located at 13065 East Briarwood Avenue in Centennial. Cross streets Arapahoe Road and Revere Parkway – 3 miles east of I-25.
Annual Events: 7 Monthly Education Meetings, Bowling Tournament in April, Golf in June, and our Annual Casino Holiday Party.
Thank you for your continued participation! Memberships are due annually, and based on the calendar year. We rely on your membership to continue to provide and fund the many programs that RMPCA offers, from our Scholarship fund to our charity events and our regular educational lunches, our members make it all possible.
The Annual Adjuster Individual Membership is $50. Company memberships for $200.
Your membership can be renewed here
- Professional interaction/networking
- Education at monthly luncheons
- Timely discussions of current events within our industry
- Wyoming and Texas credits for most luncheons
- Discounted costs at monthly luncheons
- College Scholarships for family members
- Ability to sponsor RMPCA events, including annual golf outing