Join the RMPCA on the 2nd Thursday (2/13) for ETHICS in Property Claims! Registration Opens at 11:30. Noon – 1:00 Continuing Education Training
Education provided by Mark Moore, AP Restoration
Membership is based on the calendar year. Memberships paid in the fall of 2019 will be valid until Dec. 31, 2020. Click Here to Renew or Sign Up!
2020 Lunch Meeting and Event Schedule
Lunch meetings held at 2 Penguins in Centennial from 11:30-1:00
- 2nd Thursday of February – Ethics in Claims, Mark Moore, AP Restoration
- 2nd Thursday of March – Marijuana and Property Claims Panel Discussion
- 2nd Thursday of April – 15th ANNUAL BOWLING TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION LINK
- 2nd Thursday of May – ALE Insurance, Kat Kennedy Assured Relocation
- JUNE 2020 – GOLF Tournament, Date TBD
Attention, All Active Members of the RMPCA! The 2020 Scholarship Application is Available! Click Here for Scholarship Information
Our Annual RMPCA Golf Tournament, Raccoon Creek was on Friday, June 21, 2019 and despite the crazy weather, we had a great day thanks to everyone coming out to support! Check out the tournament results here
TOGETHER WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN! We Appreciate our Sponsors, Members and Guests who make a difference at our annual events!
The RMPCA is able to donate and support local 501c3 organizations because of our amazing members who sponsor and attend the Annual Bowling Tournament in April and Holiday Casino Party.