Thank you to everyone who was able to make it to the Amend 64 and Property Claims meeting! Despite the Bomb Cyclone we still had a good turnout, and appreciate John from Iris Fire stepping up on the investigation side to assist Siegfried Klein on our panel!
Next up is our 14th Annual Bowling Tournament to benefit Hope Academy. Besides your attendance and the generous support of our sponsors, you can help make a difference with donating items at the event for the Toiletries Drive! See more info here
Save the 2nd Thursday, APRIL 11 to be at Bowlero! Registration Starts at NOON at Bowlero in Lone Tree. Bowling from 1 – 4 pm with Awards to Follow. CLICK ON THIS REGISTRATION LINK Adjusters BOWL FREE! Sign up now!
Prior to the bowling tournament, we will hold the Golf Lottery at Noon for tee-box and locations available for members to sponsor the event. If you are interested in being a sponsor, complete the GOLF TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION LINK and check-in at 11:30 at Bowlero on April 11 to secure your location at Raccoon Creek Golf Course on Friday, June 21st. Have questions? email us!
Membership is based on the calendar year. Unless you have renewed or paid for your membership in the fall, it’s time to renew your membership!
2019 Memberships: Click Here to Renew or Sign Up!
- $50 for Adjuster’s Only Individual Membership
- $200 Company Membership for Non-Adjusters. Vendor Members or Insurance Company’s with more than 4 adjusters attending)
Dates to Save in 2019
- College Scholarship Program January – April 30th 2019 Application is posted! Click Here
- Lunch meeting on the 2nd Thursday in May on Commercial Roof Hail Damage CE avail
- APRIL 11 – Annual Bowling Tourney at BOWLERO REGISTRATION LINK
- June – Golf Tournament, Raccoon Creek Friday, June 21st REGISTRATION LINK
- Lunch meetings on the 2nd Thursday in September, October, November
- December Casino Holiday Party! 1st Thursday in December (12/5/19)
TOGETHER WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN! We Appreciate our Sponsors, Members and Guests who make a difference at our annual events!
The RMPCA is able to donate and support local 501c3 organizations because of our amazing members who sponsor and attend the Annual Bowling Tournament in April and Holiday Casino Party.