Join us for our next lunch meeting in March!
The RMPCA presents our annual meeting topic: Marijuana and Property Claims. Bring your questions, your case information to discuss how Colorado law and the recreation use of marijuana impacts property damage claims. March Lunch Registration Link
Thank you Conrad Biegel CPA, CVA, MSA with MATSON DRISCOLL & DAMICO LLP (MDD) FORENSIC ACCOUNTANTS for speaking about Business Loss Income Claims in February!
Adjusters! Be our Guest! Check us out before you sign up as a member. Your first lunch is on us.
Next Meeting: Thursday, March 14th at 2 Penguins in Centennial.
Registration opens at 11:30 – Lunch Meeting from Noon – 1 pm
- Adjuster: Free to attend
- Active Vendor Member: $30
- Non-Member Vendor/Guest: $40
Membership is based on the calendar year. Unless you have renewed or paid for your membership in the fall, it’s time to renew your membership!
2019 Memberships: Click Here to Renew or Sign Up!
- $50 for Adjuster’s Only Individual Membership
- $200 Company Membership for Non-Adjusters. Vendor Members or Insurance Company’s with more than 4 adjusters attending)
Dates to Save in 2019
- College Scholarship Program January – April 30th 2019 Application is posted! Click Here
- Lunch meetings on the 2nd Thursday in March
- APRIL 11 – Annual Bowling Tourney at BOWLERO and GOLF Lottery: Noon – 5
- June – Golf Tournament, Raccoon Creek Friday, June 21st
- Lunch meetings on the 2nd Thursday in September, October, November
- December Casino Holiday Party! 1st Thursday in December (12/5/19)
We can’t say Thanks enough to all our members and guests at the 2018 Casino Party Sponsors!
This Year’s Casino Was Over the TOP!! THANK YOU FOR AN AWESOME YEAR!
We rolled out the RMPCA Casino Party at 2 Penguins in Centennial, and you Raised the Roof in donations for Highpoint at Colfax!
The kids that attend the Highpoint at Colfax program, Thank YOU Very Much! Thanks to YOU! We were able to give a Mountain of Awesome Toys and Gifts, and a check for $900 to Highpoint at Colfax this holiday season.
TOGETHER WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN! We Appreciate our Sponsors, Members and Guests who make a difference at our annual events!
The RMPCA was able to donate $5,000 to Judi’s House in Denver. This donation funds 5 children in the program this year, and it wouldn’t have been possible without everyone showing up to bowl at the 2017 Annual Bowling Tournament at Bowlero in Park Meadows.