Join the RMPCA on the 2nd Thursday (2/13) for ETHICS in Property Claims! Registration Opens at 11:30. Noon – 1:00 Continuing Education Training
1 – CE for ETHICS Available
Education provided by Mark Moore, AP Restoration
Adjusters! Bring your business card to registration and license # for credit!
Register and add the meeting invite to your calendar.
RSVP and forward this invitation to others in your office!
Membership is based on the calendar year. Memberships paid in the fall of 2019 will be valid until Dec. 31, 2020. Click Here to Renew or Sign Up!
$50 Individual Membership (Adjuster’s Only)
$200 Company Membership for Vendor Members or an Insurance Company with more than 4 adjusters attending.
2020 Lunch Meeting and Event Schedule
Lunch meetings held at 2 Penguins in Centennial from 11:30-1:00
- 2nd Thursday of February – Ethics in Claims, Mark Moore, AP Restoration
- 2nd Thursday of March – Marijuana and Property Claims Panel Discussion
- 2nd Thursday of April – 15th ANNUAL BOWLING TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION LINK
- 2nd Thursday of May – ALE Insurance, Kat Kennedy Assured Relocation
- JUNE 2020 – GOLF Tournament, Date TBD
Attention, All Active Members of the RMPCA! The 2020 Scholarship Application is Available! Click Here for Scholarship Information
Our Annual RMPCA Golf Tournament, Raccoon Creek was on Friday, June 21, 2019 and despite the crazy weather, we had a great day thanks to everyone coming out to support! Check out the tournament results here
TOGETHER WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN! We Appreciate our Sponsors, Members and Guests who make a difference at our annual events!
The RMPCA is able to donate and support local 501c3 organizations because of our amazing members who sponsor and attend the Annual Bowling Tournament in April and Holiday Casino Party.
The RMPCA education lunch meetings are on the 2nd Thursday of the month at 2 Penguins Tap and Grill located at 13065 East Briarwood Avenue in Centennial. Cross streets Arapahoe Road and Revere Parkway – 3 miles east of I-25.
RMPCA Annual Events: 7 Monthly Education Lunch Meetings, Annual Bowling Tournament in April, Golf Tournament in June, and our Casino Holiday Party.
Thank you for your continued participation! Memberships are due annually, and based on the calendar year. We rely on your membership to continue to provide and fund the many programs that RMPCA offers, from our Scholarship fund to our charity events and our regular educational lunches, our members make it all possible.
The Annual Adjuster Individual Membership is $50. Company memberships for $200.
Your membership can be renewed here
- Professional interaction/networking
- Education at monthly luncheons
- Timely discussions of current events within our industry
- Wyoming and Texas credits for most luncheons
- Discounted costs at monthly luncheons
- College Scholarships for family members
- Ability to sponsor RMPCA events, including annual golf outing